VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:45:12 GMT
Hi its Marvin here.
I am using Teletech Applications light version 4.3 of Vb Help Writer as i
need to write help files to complement my user manual for a database which i
have been involved with a group of other students at my local college in
Adelaide, Australia.
The only way i can edit the text is to go to new topic or next topic to
write the test for my files.
Also i have some trouble able to links topics and to have a main windows and
then sub windows for other topics.
If any one on these lists has used vb help writer with jaws, or has
developed scripts or developing scripts please send them today and e-mail me
privately via [log in to unmask]
I only have till Friday November 24 to hand up my assignment.
talk to you soon.
Marvin.