VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:48:46 -0600
Should've known it was too easy an answer. Sorry
about that. Interestingly, links that make it
sound as if it's still in business are what come
up first. Not discussions or mention of Bavisoft
being Kaput. Someone might consider buying the
keyword, Bavisoft and/or Grizzly Gulch, and use
them to drive results and traffic to discussions
of such things. Just thinking out loud here.

Strive On!
Everett