VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:48:55 -0400
I took a quick look on the net and found many places selling Dymo tape.
One place is www.outpost.com.  You can get the tape in various color
combinations, widths, and rolls per package.  Prices vary widely.

Out of curiosity, what do people think about the best color combination
for labeling music CDs that others will also see?  They don't have clear
on clear which would have been my preference.  White on clear?  Black on
clear?

Later.

--
Blue skies.