VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dane Trethowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 02:00:27 +1000
Yep and what a bloody useless Computer Club whe have for the blind in
Australia.  They still preach against using Windows 95 and most of the
users of the club are encouraged to stay using DOS.

In the last minutes of the club a discussion was held about whether to put
the clubs computer on a trolley.  People are entitled to do what they like
so if they want to make fools of themselves then that's quite ok to!

At 23:23 13/04/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Well I guess cuntries such as Australia and England are a head of the
>times with national computer clubs.  I do beleieve that that the computer
>organization is a part of National Federation of Blind Australians but
>please don't quot me on that.
>Jim

Dane Trethowan
MALVERN VI  Australia