VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:19:28 -0800
HI all.  I tried Windows 7 64 bit on a brand new Toshiba lap top  running
JAWS version 11 without success.  Even FS couldn't figure out the
compatibility issue so I have since abandoned the project for a Vista 32 bit
machine.  They couldn't see any issues, so no issue no solution.

It seems that something wouldn't allow me to curser through a list of files
consistently, and it really got hung up when I encountered pdf files.  My
partner tried the curser keys in several folders with JAWS turned off and
all worked just fine.  So, check it out before buying.

Thx, Albert