VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:06:05 -0600
Original Message ------
From: Commtech LLC via Jobs <[log in to unmask]
Subject: [Jobs] Hiring now! filling positions at all levels of
Commtech LLC
Date sent: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 06:43:51 -0700

Hello Commtech is a company that has been in business for 9 years
and has clients all across the nation.  from the services we
offer our client's needs are diverse and our need for a diverse
staff drives us to hire and employ some of the most talented and
hard working people out there.

from business, to government and even consumers our client base
is sure to keep you thriving at your best.

interested in joining a national, household recognized mainstream
Information Technology team today, visit
http://commtechusa.net/jobs <http://commtechusa.net/jobs
and send us your resume today.

We are actively hiring during the next month or so to prepare for
the new year and our current needs so we encourage all interested
parties to act fast.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader in Tech Support, Training and Web Development Services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: [log in to unmask]