VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:51:18 -0400
Hi Dave -
I had a similar problem with MS Word 2013, but with a quite different configuration. I use Windows 7.1, 64-bit with Jaws 16 and Office 2013. Cursor behavior was just as you describe. FS technical support suggested that it was an issue with resource overload related to the large resource demand of Office 2013 and the Vocalizer Expressive voices I was using for MS Word. I was doubtful because I have a pretty high-end laptop (Dell Latitude series - one year old). But I disabled the Vocalaizer voices  and the response is much better. The only possible overlap with your situation might be that your two accounts are taxing the machine differently. Just my two cents, maybe of no relevance to your situation.
-Amy B.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]