VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dingram243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:16:17 EST
Hi dan Dingram243 here to say that I agree with you in terms of everything
that you've said but there is one component missing , that is the input of the
blind comsumers who use all these products every day.  For those who represent
the blind community if they to are blind they should be speaking on behalf of
what tools they are using.  All of us use something from microsoft.  we should
have a say in product testing. Please let me know if there plans to be more
talks like this and is there a way where more people can take part in these
talks with heads like Mr. Gates.