VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathon Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathon Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2013 19:27:40 -0700
You getting an email from Facebook with a standard message saying, "hey, you logged in from a new place. "Is just them with their security. I wouldn't worry about that. As far as who you've asked to be friends, isn't there a friends request area somewhere on Facebook? It might be something like requests pending, notifications pending, or something like that.

Jon