VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:19:11 -0400
I'm using a sandisc 16g card with no media errors and I've had it forever.  I transfer books using my mac to the card.

On Oct 7, 2010, at 8:54 AM, Annemarie Cooke wrote:

Hi Penny, as I indicated previously, my SD card was 4  gig from Radio Shack. Have you tried placing your card in the card reader, creating a desktop folder, opening the card and highlighting, and copying the contents of each  folder on the card into the new folders on your desktop….
Regardless of the Media Error Message 3, the card outside the Stream worked fine.
How many on this list have had the Media Error 3  message within the past month or so? I am wondering if it’s the Stream that is the problem?
Don’t know but let’s see if we can find out.

Annemarie Cooke
Work Incentives Coordinator
NJ Commission for the Blind
and Visually Impaired
153 Halsey St.
6th Floor
Newark, NJ 07101
(973)648-3082
fax: (973)648-3389
NJ Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
            Celebrating 100 Years of Service
                                    1910 - 2010