VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angela Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:14:30 -0700
There is an unattended installation option for Windows. It involves setting
up what's called an answer file, from which windows obtains the information
"answers" to questions generally asked during the installation process.

It's a bit of a lengthy explanation to post here. But a great resource for
these kinds of questions is:
www.technet.microsoft.com

Just type in a phrase to search for, and you will receive good information
to guide you.

Angela Griffith MCP
Technical Consultant