VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:00:25 -0800
Hi All,

I want to make sure I'm correctly understanding the process for submitting a
comment to the FCC. I've done it before, but it's not coming back to me, and
the
site isn't very intuitive.

1. The website where we enter a docket number manually and submit a comment
is here:

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/display?z=12cs7

I recognized the page once I found it, but since it took a little digging,
I'm feeling suddenly uncertain. Is this the page, or should I try to find
something else?

2. If I read the press release correctly, the Docket numbers are CG 10-213
for
the cell phone issue), MB 11-43 (for the video description issue), and CG
11-47 (for the relay issue). Is this correct, and is this what I write in
the Proceeding number edit field?

3. I haven't found the deadline for comments. I'm not sure if I'm being
dense or just skimming too much. Where can I find that information?

Thanks in advance. Ana's cylinders aren't firing very well this morning.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]