VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:11:12 -0500
Hello Listers and Happy New Year:

Haven't been following this thread closely, so if I repeat information
please forgive me.

I did a Google search on "accessible cell phones blind   Visually Impaired "
and came up with these links.

at the following link. http://www.afb.org/aw/aw0406toc.asp  If anyone on the
list has a subscription to Access World, perhaps they can share this info.
It seems Access World will be online for free next month.

Does the Nokia 3650 with Mobile Accessibility software solve the cell phone
accessibility issues?-Darren Burton and Mark Uslan

This seems to be the most relevant link on the subject.