VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
doreen yale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
doreen yale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:29:23 +0100
Hi everybody:
I have a .mov file which I have attempted to play with Real Player.  I get
the message that quick time player is needed to play this file, but gather
from the dialog that follows that this is an APPLE product.  Can anyone give
me advice?  I am using windows 98 xp as my operating system and jaws 7.1 as
my screen reader.
Many thanks.
DOREEN YALE.

Archived on the World Wide Web at