VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:47:55 -0500
Have you tried any of the captcha solving solutions? I use Web Visum,
http://www.webvisum.com/

Which works with Fire Fox. However, I also recently read a Fred's Head
article on one called Solona,
http://www.fredshead.info/2009/07/solve-those-online-puzzles-and-gain.html

Both applications put the solution on your clipboard and you paste it into
the edit box. I don't know what to tell you if you can't find the edit box,
but hope this helps.

Perhaps one of these services can help you with your captcha.