VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Essandoh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:24:28 GMT
Hi,
I have been a silent listener in this group because I am not visually
impaired but I mentioned earlier on that I was working to set up a few
visually impaired organisations on the internet.

I just got funding to purchase two computers and I intend to make them
join your group.

I will kindly ask from you again what software I need and where I can
purchase them from, as I assume you use the regular computers etc.

Kindly note that my email address has changed to
[log in to unmask] and I would kindly request a change in my
address on this list.

I await your assistance and comments on [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Albert Essando