VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2021 19:39:43 -0700
Hi All,

Thanks for all your wisdom. The system I'm using is the ExMax UHF 938.
I'm not finding any information on the net about what to look for in a
replacement mic or where to get a new one, so I've posted a question on
Amazon. I'm hoping the seller responds.

I had no idea microphones weren't standardized.

Ciao