VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 04:37:12 -0800
  I wonder if anyone on this list can tell me how to use keystrokes to
attach a file to an Outlook or to a Live Mail outgoing message under Windows
7.

  It was very easy with Windows XP and Outlook Express, which had Attach in
its first pull-down list of possibilities.  Outlook Express also offered the
possibility of
saving the attachment on a received message under a specifiable name with a
specifiable path.  But Outlook and Live Mail under Windows 7 seem to offer
no such possibilities.

  Nelson

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]