VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Pasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 11:37:42 -0700
All,

I'm sorry, but I'm not permitted to release any more information than I
already have. There is a new company planning to release a radio virtually
the same as the Narrator, but they haven't gone public yet. You can't
pre-order at this time.

The Narrator was discontinued by Best Buy because they didn't feel they
could sell enough of them to make it worth their while. iBiquity, the
company that licenses all HD technology then went looking for a new
manufacturer. They found one, and licensed the same design. We are hopeful
that this new company will stay in the market longer.

That's all I can legally say.

I'll post here and elsewhere as soon as I'm allowed to do so.

Bill