VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 07:16:15 -0600
From: Jonathan Mosen [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Coming up this week on Blind Line, we'll be speaking to representatives
of a company that has a significant impact on most of the people
reading
this message. It's been my hope for some time that we could have guests
on Blind Line from Microsoft to discuss accessibility issues, and that
will happen this coming Sunday November 11 in the US, that's Monday 12
November Universal time. Our guests from Microsoft are only able to be
on the show for an hour due to other commitments. Because we are
anticipating that many of you will have excellent questions, we're
adopting a different format for this show in order to give as many
people as possible an opportunity to participate in the show.

We won't be taking calls, but we are inviting questions by e-mail. An
address has been set up to which you can e-mail your questions, and
this
will be open until just before the show starts. if you have questions
about Microsoft's accessibility efforts, please send them to

After the interview, we will continue the discussion in an open forum,
where we will take phone calls.

Don't miss this important Blind Line, Sunday evening at 8 Eastern, 5
Pacific, that's Monday at 1 Universal time, on ACB Radio Mainstream.
Visit http://www.acbradio.org and choose the Mainstream link. From
there, you'll be able to listen with RealPlayer, Windows Media Player,
or Winamp and compatible MP3 player.

Jonathan Mosen:
E-mail and MSN Messenger: [log in to unmask]
Work Phone: +64-6-348-8127
Mobile: +64-21-4Mosen (+64-21-466-736)