VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:07:59 -0600
Lisa,

I understand that Bank Of America will still offer bill pay, but only
through the Internet.  I believe that the Bank of America website is
accessible to the blind.  Have you tried the online bill pay service?  I
think that there is an overall trend and interest for online bill pay and
that companies want to offer this service on what has become the most
popular platform, the web, rather than having the expense of maintaining
two systems for what is obviously a niche service.

Kelly