VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Erica Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erica Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:32:11 -0500
OR, in Outlook 2010 with Windows 7, press ALT+N to open the Insert Ribbon.
Pressing ENTER at this point activates the first button in the Insert ribbon
which is Attach File and this brings up the Insert File dialog box.

Erica A. Wood
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704-887-5128

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.