VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 16:49:06 -0700
Starting in June, my Newsweeks from APH have been arriving about 2 weeks
late.  It used to be that I would get my Newsweek.of June 4th sometime
during the week of June 4th.  Now I get June 4th the week of June 18th.
This has been a consistent pattern that started with the June 4th issue. I
called APH and was told that they are not doing anything different, that
they send the magazines out in bulk at the same time they always have and
that the problem must be with the post office.

APH told me they have had a few other calls about late Newsweeks.  Are
others having this problem?  It is very frustrating to have such a delay.
Any ideas on what can be done?  I was thinking of calling the PO in
Louisville, KY but before starting down that path I wanted to get an idea
if lots of people are experiencing the same delay.  If others are
receiving their Newsweeks in a timely manner then the problem could be my
local PO.

Thanks.
Sherry Wells

Archived on the World Wide Web at