VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 02:47:37 -0500
I can sympathize with that restaurant wanting to abbreviate their menu. I
was also at the ACB convention, but mine was in Houston, not Tulsa.

Anyway, when I go to a restaurant, I bring an extra pair of white canes
and try to eat by using them as gigantic chop sticks. Whatever I can't get
to my mough, and there is a lot, that food falls to the floor where my
unruly guide dog eats it up, Can you blame a restaurant for wanting to
limit its menu to big slabs of easy to grip pork chops?

Peter Seymour