VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:25:31 -0700
Hi Harry,

To get out of the search, just hit escape. The word it found will be
highlighted, so you should hit left arrow to put you at the beginning of
that word, or right arrow to put you at the end of the word, which then
removes the highlight.  Or if you want to replace the word with somethng
else, simply type what you want with out hitting left or right arrow.  What
screenreader are you using?  This could make a difference on the quickest
and easiest way to return to where you were originally typing.  If you want
to return to the end of the document, just hit control end.

Patty Arnold