VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa & Bobby Briones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa & Bobby Briones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:11:04 -0800
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:42:26 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Please keep billpay by phone!

Here is the note you asked for.  Thanks again for your support!

Nancy Lozano
Customer Care Manager
---------------------- Forwarded by Nancy J. Lozano/USA/BAC on 11/19/2001
08:29 AM ---------------------------

Nancy J. Lozano
11/14/2001 10:36 AM

To:   Lisa & Bobby Briones <[log in to unmask]>
cc:
Subject:  Re: Please keep billpay by phone!  (Document link: Database 'Nancy
      Lozano', View '($Sent)')

Lisa & Bobby Briones
Re:  Bill pay service

Thank you for writing.  Now is a very good time to ask other visually
impaired people you may know to write to me as well about
the Bank of America Pay by Phone or Telephone Bill Pay service.

Your input really helps.  Thanks again.

Cordially
Nancy Lozano
Customer Care Manager

Lisa & Bobby Briones <[log in to unmask]> on 11/11/2001 01:42:47 AM