VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2023 17:06:14 -0400
     Hi all,

Fixed the Chrome problem, doing the flag method, mentioned in the
Freedom Scientific blog, and thanks for posting that blog page Mike!!!

However, another problem, shortcuts to web pages on my desktop, and
links in emails, are not opening with Chrome. I'll press enter on the
link, or on the shortcut, and it just sits there, and the web page does
not open.

However, I can start chrome, and type a web page address and press
enter, and the web page opens.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]