VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 May 2016 14:43:24 -0700
Hi all,

The problem that Sherry and Harry are describing of skipping to an
unexpected page in Word when four pages are being displayed on the
screen can be fixed by going into the View menu, tabbing past Zoom to an
option that says something about pages. If four pages are being
displayed, you hear, "Multiple pages." Arrow up or down from there to
"One Page," and press enter.

I rarely have this problem in word 2016, but it was very  common in
earlier versions of Word (2010 and 2013). What I've read is that Word
remembers the view you used the last time you opened (or maybe saved)
the document, so if you change it to One Page, it should stay that way.
My own experience is that this isn't really true. And I haven't found
any way to set the view to One Page and keep it there for all documents.

Ciao