VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:15:36 -0400
Hello Harry and all:

Pardon me if I am a bit confused about what operating system you are asking
for.

Windows 2000 would that be windows millennium?
You asked for Pro. would that be windows XP Pro?

If indeed you are asking  for XP pro  here is a link for tutorials in both
MP3 audio and WMV video.

You may need to look in the navigation area for the free windows training
header if the links  below do not work.

http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com/

MP3 Formatted Files

  a.. Listen to class one in mp3 Format