VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Sargee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Sargee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2018 14:57:37 -0700
Hi Duane,

Can you help them with their assignments using Chromevox on either of their Chromebooks? Chromevox is a pretty decent screen reader. If you’re more comfortable with JAWS and Windows, you can always easily convert Google Docs, sheets, or slides to MS Office equivalents under the file menu in Chrome.

Brian Sargee