VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:06:09 -0400
In answer to the question of what can be done about this, I suppose the only
thing that can really be done is that a class action suit could be filed
with the accusation that Ticket Master is in violation of section 508 of the
rehabilitation act, and probably also the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Maybe one of the many blind lawyers that seem to exist could file the suit.
Too bad i don't know any or I'd ask them.  But seriously, I bet we could win
this one.  I'm not usually a rabble rouser, but this is rediculous!
Catherine Armstrong, distinctly NOT a lawyer, much to my aunt's chagrin