VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:34:20 -0400
Make sure you have preformed the following general steps:
a. make sure your ISP allows you to run a server
b. in your router, forward the appropriate port (usually port 21) to the
internal lan address of the PC which you intend on running the server.
c. Configure the Windows firewall to allow the program to run and access
the internet.
d. Follow the instructions for servu to configure permissions and
folders.
Hth
Frank