VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:56:10 -0400
hi missy

i have not read any of the past posts on this topic but i am totally blind
and have built many computers both professionally and for my own use.
at todays prices for components i don't understand how the price got to be
$5000.

do you have any experience building computers?
  i no longer sell computers which i build because the off the shelve
prices are so low now.

if you have any specific questions, i would be glad to answer them.  like
i said, i no longer sell computers so my advice comes un-biased.
pete