VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Gallik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Gallik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:52:30 -0500
If any of you in this list server group are members of NFB would please
tell your brass hats to stop pretending that  they represent the
majority
of blind people.  I myself experimented with NFB and I found the
organization obnoxious and
very intolerant of opposing opinions.  If they (the NFB) are so
presumptuous to
speak for myself or my friends they will find themselves in
court with a lawsuit.

They are quite welcome to their own opinion, but they should proclaim it
as their own opinion and not
be so presumptuous as to speak for the majority of blind persons.

William Gallik

And let me warn NFB members right now that if I start getting "hate
mail" from any
of them I do have the means to retaliate.

Bill Gallik