VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron & the bears <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron & the bears <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:59:42 -0500
Hi,

Thanks for the help!

I installed JFW 9. When it asked me to reset the computer, both versions of
JFW came up. I reset again, this time with the disc removed from the drive.
How do I go back and update all the Daisy tech stuff by itself. I think it
was giving me that option when both versions were running.

Did I miss the merge feature to transfer all my personal settings? It was
never presented to me. How do I do it. Then, can I delete 8 off my machine?

Best,

Ron