VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Clark Friedrichs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clark Friedrichs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:11:30 -0500
The machine is a HP.  It came pre-loaded with Vista Home 64 bit, with an
update to Windows 7 Home 64 bit, which came several months after I got the
machine.
After the update to Windows 7, I remember no Icons for Libraries or
HomeGroup.
This past week I restored the machine, using the factory install partition,
supplied with the machine.  I then applied the Windows 7 upgrade.
That's when I noticed the two (2) additional icons on the desktop.  There is
no option, nor can I find a way to remove these icons from the desktop.