VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:31:45 -0600
Bill sent this e-mail to me and it appears that he wished to share his
comments with the group.  It appears that this is the only ATM at this
location.  Bank One has a talking ATM program and. like most banks
deploying talking ATM's, is ensuring that when a machine at a location
without a talking ATM is replaced, a talking one is installed.  The
greatest cost savings for banks I understand is like with all products
deploying  talking ATM's when necessary hardware is installed at the
factory rather than an after market retrofit.

Kelly