VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:50:08 -0700
Someone said that it had to do with the sampling rate for the video card and
the size on the display also might be part of it also.

Regards,
Claude Everett
"I am opposing a social order in which it is possible for one man who does
absolutely nothing that is useful to amass a fortune of hundreds of millions
of dollars, while millions of men and women who work all the days of their
lives secure barely enough for a wretched existence."
Eugene Victor Debs