VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Joehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:01:07 -0500
Awesome! I listened to the review of JAWS 5.0 done on Main Menu from the UK,
and this version truly sounds like a winner, not that the other products
from FS that I've worked with haven't been. One of the things I'm especially
excited about in this new release is that the public beta will actually be
for those of us whose SMA's have expired, in addition to those who still
have upgrades remaining on their SMA. I'm in a sticky situation right now as
far as finances are concerned, and also this will give me a chance to work
with my sister a bit on the new version of JAWS. She hasn't had that much
experience with screen-readers, or Braille displays for that matter.
Jacob