VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Vaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Vaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 09:17:07 -0400
In my personal opinion the price of the course is not all that bad when one
considers how much it would cost to receive similar instruction at a
training center, but wouldn't one have to have a fare amount of knowledge to
be able to access the Audio-Tips site in the first place?

I'm kind of curious on a personal level on how many would take advantage of
the below online course?

Note that I do not represent the party below in any way, shape or form.