VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. J. P. Senk" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M. J. P. Senk
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:00:40 -0400
Here is the welcome info from Echo Buzz which provides free voicemail
via a toll free number.  Well, free means that you get to hear short
advertisements, but like they say, it works on radio and TV.

Phone 877 324-6289 - 877 echo buz and leave me a message.  my member
number is 412 800 121

To join, visit www.echobuzz.com and struggle through the questions.

Here is their welcome message:

Now that you're an EchoBuzz member, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS! They can start
leaving you voicemail messages anytime, anywhere, from any phone.  Tell
them your EchoBuzz voicemail box number.  They will need this to leave you
a message.

Of course, if your friends were ECHOBUZZ MEMBERS, you could reply to their
message and set up group lists (really cool feature).  So, forward this
email to them to get them signed up!  We've included a built-in link, so
all they have to do is point and click their way back to
http://www.EchoBuzz.com.  EchoBuzz.  Free voicemail.  ("Free" as in no
strings, no payments - no kidding!)  Anytime. Anywhere.  From any phone.

Thanks again.