VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:43:33 -0500
hi vicki and list

i have a web site where i have original sounds i have created for some
theater presentations. please help yourself to them.
these are large mp3 downloads and may play in small sections as they
download.  once the entire file is on your computer though it will play as
one full piece.  if you have a broad band connection the file will
download very quickly.

please, i also invite all to listen to our newest additon to the site
"shop and shop" which is a parody of a local small town's radio program
where people call in to buy and sell stuff.

our writers, actors and techs are mostly all blind or vi people.

if you are a writer and would like to have your materials recorded please
contact us.

we are also interested in making 30 second public service announcements
for non-profits very reasonably.

the link to the site is

http://www.OnIsland.Com

thanks, pete mikochik