VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Domenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:46:22 -0400
Morey. As far as I know, you can't download from You Tube but, like you,
I like allot of the music there. Here is what I do to save the music,
not the video. I bring up my sound card recorder. My card is a Sound
Blaster and the recorder is called the EAX Console under the Sound
Blaster programs folder. Once I have it up, under 'options' for
recording, I select 'what you hear' instead of 'input', 'mic', etc. Once
that is done, I bring up You Tube and find the video I want the music
from. Once I have it, I click 'rec' on the EAX Console then 'play' on
the video. Once it is over, I click 'save as' and save the recording as
an mp3. It works great Morey! Don't use the Windows recorder since it
will only let you record up to one minute only.

Hope this wasn't to confusing and can help you.

mick

--
All messages sent from this address have been scanned by Norton Antivirus and have been found to be virus/spyware free.