VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Fettgather <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Fettgather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:01:03 -0500
On April 11, the Real-Eyes Computer Users Group of Kansas City explored the
world of online commerce and Internet shopping during its April meeting.
For those who might have missed the April meeting, here is a short account
of the insanity that ensued:

Number One:
We established a new, yet legal, fake identity
Number Two:
We established a new line of credit and fake credit history.
Number Three:
We embarked on a reckless spending spree, well beyond our ability to ever
have any hope of paying off our creditors, accumulating an irreconcilable
and overwhelming mountain of debt.
Number Four:
We filed for bankrupcy, declaring Chapter 11, online.
And finally,
Number Five:
We then established a brand new, fake, yet legal new identity and credit
history to start the wild spending cycle over again!

Now, if you want to find out  what really happened at our meeting, visit
the Real Audio Archives section of the web page shown  at the end of this
message, or to initiate a Real Audio feed, try:

http://www.sky.net/~jimkc/april.ra

Thanks.

        Visit the Real-Eyes Blind Computer Users Group of Kansas City at
http://www.real-eyes.org