VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:47:42 -0500
Hi Harry,

You might need to get Microsoft Office 365.  I think that is a free version but could be dead wrong.  Remember when you open these files for the first time you will need to unprotect them.  The way I do this in Word is to press b6 repeatedly until the screenreader starts announcing a message starting with the words "be careful files" then tab until you hear JAWS say "unprotect file" and press enter.  You should be able to read and edit the files.

I hope this helps.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone