VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 04:34:48 -0400
Adding a bit more:  I do believe this is a Windows Update issue.  My
wireless internet setting keeps changing to off and, of course,
"airplane mode" turns on.  I also have a "project" window open that
will not close at all and, (maybe worst of all) altF4 doesn't always
work.  Anybody else experiencing issues?
Thanks,  Steve