VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:25:41 -0500
Pratik:
She is a Braille transcriber who has a contract with NLS and is doing
this to increase the availability of books on Web-Braille and to make
some more money for herself.  There's nothing suspicious about it; but
why not write to her directly with your questions: [log in to unmask]
I'm sure she'd be more than happy to answer them.
Rachel