VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2018 10:05:42 +1000
This depends on how one uses Windows and Narrater. I am using Narrater exclusively. I also use an iPad, and a Samsung phone. So, I use the three major platforms; each with its built-in screen access. Note: I have installed multiple screen readers on my new Samsung phone to work alongside Samsung's screen reader.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +61 488 988 936