VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Dollar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Dollar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 23:35:37 -0500
Hi,

According to Freedom Scientific website said that it must be Jaws 16 or
newest version that it will work with Windows 10.

Jaws 15 or old versions will not work and support with Windows 10.

Please go into the website:

www.freedowmscientific.com

Or

You can call the tech support to ask question by either on the phone or
email.

Good luck.

Scott Dollar