VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:40:57 -0500
I'm forwarding this because I thought it might be of interest.

Peter

Hello,

I am John Williams and I have written a book titled "Assistive Technology:
Expanding A Universe of Opportunities for People with Disabilities." A
press release is attached to this e-mail.

I want to get the word out on my book to the African American Disabled
Community. I have been writing about disability issues for 25 years and
know that the African American Community is one of the most underserved and
uninformed communities in the country in receiving services in the
disability field and access to assistive technology products. I want people
to know about these products.

John Williams

Community email addresses:
   Post message: [log in to unmask]